America Online is one of a leading email service that provides numerous beneficial features such as instant messenger, email service, and other. In this blog, we are going to let our readers know about the procedure ‘how to change AOL password’. Sometimes, it becomes necessary for the users to reset AOL password when AOL user forgot AOL email account password or if the AOL account get hacked. If AOL customers need instant help for this problem from professionals then, user must get in touch with the AOL Support Number via www.aol.com.
Checkout the steps shown below to change the AOL email password in a web browser: -
1. Open the AOL mail login page using an updated browser.
2. From the top-right side of the display, click on your name to access the account information display.
6. Click on the “Continue” icon and enter the “Recovery email” & “Recovery phone number”.
7. Finally, click on the “Looks good” option.
Reset AOL Mail Password in iOS
If you’re using AOL application over an iOS device, then AOL customer can change the AOL email password via mobile application. Here are some of the steps that users suppose to follow:-
1. In the iOS device home screen, tap on the AOL app.
2. From the bottom-right corner of the display, choose the ‘Gear’ or ‘Settings’ icon.
3. In the ‘Support’ section, tap on the “Privacy dashboard” tab.
4. Choose the “Your Account” tab.
6. From the “Your Account” field, select the “Edit Account Info” tab.
7. Go to the top-left of the ‘Personal Info’ screen, tap on the 3 horizontal line or ‘menu’ icon.
9. Later, tap on the “Change password” icon.
10. Tap on the ‘password' section and type in the new password in the required fields.
11. Hit on the “Continue” icon.
12. Finally, tap on the “Looks good” icon to finish the procedure.
We hope that the prescribed steps assist AOL users in ‘how to change AOL password’. If needed instant help – we recommend users to dial the toll-free AOL Support Number .i.e. +1-844-350-4287.